I’ve just found this nice article about the best productivity apps that were released in 2012 for the BlackBerry PlayBook:
As you can see, ReadOnTouch PRO made it to the list. That’s awesome, thanks for all the support to the great BlackBerry user community!
Today RIM approved the new major update of ReadOnTouch PRO, version 4.0!
This version was completely re-written, using Enyo 2 (http://enyojs.com/). And so it has a new, much nicer, user interface. This is the first version that is also available for the upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system.
If you like it, you can grab it here: BlackBerry App World!
Today RIM approved the major update of ReadOnTouch PRO, version 3.0!
The main feature is the new preview mode:
I hope you like it!
Good news everyone,
today RIM approved and released the latest update of OrganizeMe!, version 2.0. Here is the changelog:
- added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode (when you don’t use the PlayBook OS 18.104.22.1688)!
- added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
- added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
- added: new sync dialog
- added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
- added: experimental scrollbar to item list (activate in preferences)
- changed: new look of the dialogs
- optimized: handling and performance of multi line text boxes
- optimized: search performance
- bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
- bugfix: edit ingredients while moving them to a shopping list works again
- bugfix: renaming list-items is now possible again (tap and hold a list item to edit it)
- and some other bugfixes
I had finally the time to implement the offline mode and the completely reworked synchronization did make me happy too. I really like this version a lot! And as always any feedback is really much appreciated!
HP approved my new app, called “OrganizeMe! Trial” for webOS!
This are the benefits of the fullversion compared to this trial version:
- Storage of items on sync and thereby offline access for your items.
- Create and edit notebooks.
- Download and delete attachments.
- Add ingredients from a recipe to a shopping list.
- No more ads!
Go and try it now:
Good news everyone,
with some delay RIM also approved my updates of ReadOnTouch PRO and OrganizeMe!.
Here is the changelog for ReadOnTouch PRO 2.0.7:
- added: preference to disable the automatic sync after adding an article from inside the app
- removed: footer from mail (via share menu)
- bugfix: article titles are shown correctly again
- bugfix: adding links from inside an article works again
Changelog for OrganizeMe! 1.3.2:
- bugfix: fixed memory leak that causes the app to close sometimes
- bugfix: special fullscreen mode works again (switch to fullscreen mode an tap the title to hide / unhide the toolbars)
RIM managed to approve my newest update really quick. This update only includes some minor changes. Here is the changelog:
- updated: french and german translations
- changed: show delete icon per default (you can hide it via preferences)
- bugfix: renaming of notebooks is now possible
- bugfix: removed possible syncing bug
RIM has just approved the new version of OrganizeMe! (new name for MeOrg!). Here is the changelog:
- added: new panel for notebook management
- added: new object-type video
- added: delete attachments
- added: prefered shopping list via preferences
- improved: smoother scrolling in object-list
- improved: some major performance optimizations
- bugfix: share by mail and create pdf should finally work
- bugfix: textboxes should have the correct size when editing existing content
- bugfix: sort by name works now
- bugfix: another issue with deleted objects was identified and solved
- bugfix: storage of local data should now work properly again
- bugfix: add to shopping cart now displays the first list element initially
- bugfix: notes are displayed properly (with line breaks etc)
- and many other bugfixes and improvements
Hope you enjoy the new version. Any kind of feedback is appreciated.
I did some optimizations regarding the image-download and I finally managed to fix a bug that prevented ReadOnTouch PRO from syncing when more than 1500 unread articles where in your account. The new version was submitted a few hours before to HP and RIM. And what should I say? RIM already approved that version and pushed it to the App World. Great work!
Have fun with that version!
Just before the weekend RIM was able to approve the version 2.0.4 of ReadOnTouch PRO.
Here is the changelog of 2.0.4:
- improved: much better scrolling experience with this version!
- improved: hide some icons in portrait mode when article view is not maximized
- added: two more font-sizes (very small & very large)
- bugfix: finally special characters are allowed for passwords!
- bugfix: no more grey box when resizing articles or toggling to fullscreen mode (with double tap inside the article view)
I was also able to remove a webOS limit successfully and provided another update for the PlayBook users, version 2.0.5:
- bugfix: synchronization should now work with large amount of articles
I also want to notice that I submitted version 2.0.4 first to HP and right after to RIM. So, HP is really slow right now…